The CQ® Leadership Academy is a 6-month, cohort-based professional certification, all of which is completed virtually. Our Academy combines our gold standard research-based methodology, assessments, strategies, certification programs, and digital tools led by our team of experts who have decades of experience building culturally intelligent organisations. Peer-to-peer connections and idea-sharing are a critical part of the experience.
Co-designed by Kristin Ekkens and David Livermore, the CQ® Leadership Academy includes:
These include the complete courses offered as a part of our standard certification and train-the-trainer programs with the added value of customized content and facilitation that is oriented to senior-level HR leaders and completed with a group of professional peers.
- 3 CQ MasterMind Sessions: Building a CQ Organisation, Scaling & Framing, and Designing the CQ Roadmap.
These bi-monthly sessions combine the expertise from our research combined with the experienced insights of other cohort members to help you solve your internal challenges. Each participant will have a chance to bring a real-life issue to the group and gain personalized direction.
- Personalized Coaching: Each month, one-on-one coaching and/or small group sessions are available for additional consulting, giving you direct access to our team when you need it.
- Individualized Feedback for your CQ Roadmap: The Academy culminates with you completing a CQ Organisational Roadmap to ensure this is more than just a learning experience and instead, translates into organisational results. Feedback will be provided by our team and other cohort participants.
With you at the center of the design, this experience will support you in creating a sustainable and scalable model for change in your organisation.
Materials you will receive include
Requirements for CQ Leadership Certificate:
- Participation in all 3 certifications (CQ, UB TTT, CQ TTT)
- Completion of all course materials
- Participation in MasterMind sessions
- Presentation and submission of CQ Roadmap
Upon completion, you will receive
- Certificate of Completion that can be shared and added to your social media accounts
- Digital Badge to validate your accomplishments. Showcase your digital badge on your email, resume, and social media accounts!
Lead Facilitator | Kristin Ekkens, MA, CQ Master Trainer & Consultant, Certified Diversity Executive (CDE)
In addition, David Livermore, Linn Van Dyne, and other leading thought leaders In cultural intelligence, global leadership, and DEI will participate across the MasterClass and MasterMind sessions.