MyUB™: Recognise and Manage Bias
This one-hour, e-learning course provides real life examples and practical strategies for minimizing biased actions and decision making. Based on the proven research about Cultural Intelligence (CQ), MyUB™ helps learners build awareness, develop strategies for managing bias, and ultimately reduce the application of bias in the workplace and beyond.
Cultural Intelligence (CQ) is a proven way to manage the negative impact of bias. MyUB™ will teach the learner how to use CQ to:
- Sustain the commitment to manage bias
- Recognise bias in self and others
- Develop the skills to interrupt bias
- Create an action plan
- Fast-Paced: One-hour course divided into 5-10 minute modules for bite-sized learning
- Interactive: Exercises, activities, and videos to engage learners of all types
- Relevant: Real examples and tangible strategies for same-day application
- Scalable: Excellent for executives, administrators, front line employees, students, and individuals
- Accessible: Mobile friendly access through a secure online portal
The course can be used as a stand-alone or as part of a blended learning approach. It also includes a pre and post assessment to monitor a learner’s progress in managing bias.