CQ Pre/Post Assessment
This tool is designed to assess the four factors and 13 sub dimensions of Cultural Intelligence (CQ) as well as individual Cultural Value (CV) orientations and to compare any changes in CQ scores over time. Individuals take the assessment twice and receive two personalised feedback reports which compare pre and post CQ scores and the worldwide norms.
CQ Pre/Post Assessment: The CQ Pre/Post Assessment measures an individual’s capability for working and relating across cultures by measuring skills in four distinct areas and then comparing changes in scores over time.
- CQ Drive: Level of interest, persistence, and confidence during multicultural interactions.
- CQ Knowledge: Understanding about how cultures are similar and different.
- CQ Strategy: Awareness and ability to plan for multicultural interactions.
- CQ Action: Ability to adapt when relating and working in multicultural contexts.
In addition, the CQ Pre/Post Assessment provides individuals with a mapping of their preferences on 10 cultural values at Time 1.
- Individualism vs. Collectivism
- Low vs. High Power Distance
- Low vs. High Uncertainty Avoidance
- Cooperative vs. Competitive
- Short Term vs. Long Term
- Direct vs. Indirect
- Being vs. Doing
- Universalism vs. Particularism
- Non-Expressive vs. Expressive
- Linear vs. Non-Linear
Participant Feedback Reports include:
- Self-Ratings & Norms for the 4 CQ Capabilities at Time 1 and Time 2
- Self-Ratings & Norms for the 13 CQ Sub-dimensions at Time 1 and Time 2
- Development & Action Plan
- Comparison of Time 1 and Time 2 scores
- Personal Cultural Value Preferences