A one-hour e-learning course that integrates individual results from the CV Profile including interactive exercises, quizzes, and examples to promote learning.
Designed for use with the Cultural Values Profile – an online inventory covering individual value preferences in ten different cultural value dimensions.
- Learn about culture, ten cultural value preferences, and the ten largest cultural clusters in the world
- Course content includes one and a half hours of learning activities, quizzes, videos, and lectures
- Course content is highly interactive so each learner can view content which reflects their individual preferences
- Those who complete the course:
- Will be able to define and describe the ten cultural value orientations
- Will be able to identify their own cultural value preferences and how they relate to the cultural value preferences of others
- Will learn tips for working with individuals who have different preferences