Join us for the first Certification of 2018 in Kuala Lumpur!
Cultural Intelligence is the capability to function effectively across national, ethnic, and organisational cultures. Culture is not just about geography, nationality or ethnicity. It’s also found in different professions, businesses, organisations, and even departments and divisions within organisations. Unlock your ability and learn how to bridge the culture gap through CQ Certification.
CQ Certification provides participants with:
- Access to the only academically validated CQ Assessment available in the world
- Exclusive pricing for CQ Assessments
- Networking opportunities with other CQ Certified professionals globally
- Equipped to teach the Developing Cultural Intelligence Workshop (Level 2 only)
Fun facts about Kuala Lumpur:
- Kuala Lumpur is a shopper’s paradise and home to more than 60 shopping malls
- The iconic Kuala Lumpur Tower and Petronas Towers are some of the tallest man-made structures in the world
- Kuala Lumpur’s multicultural population is dominated by three ethnicities – Malays, Chinese, and Indians. They are known collectively as KLites