The CQ Collective
About the Cultural Intelligence Center
Mission: To build bridges and remove barriers for working and relating across cultures.
Why: Diverse perspectives × CQ creates better solutions.
How: Simple. Smart. Positive. Research-Based.
Vision: To be the global partner of choice for creating sustainable strategies for improving multicultural effectiveness.
Together, we act with kindness, empathy, and respect, and we share each other’s burdens — personally and professionally.
The CQ Collective – Invite Only Event
The CQ Collective is an exclusive event for key education, corporate, and military CQ partners who are actively implementing cultural intelligence. This year’s CQ Collective is focused on learning best practices for defining and deepening the impact of CQ. This will include timely discussions and presentations about how the current realities of Covid-19 and the global conversation on race informs the way we measure the impact of CQ.
Partners from Google, Harvard, Goldman Sachs, University of Michigan, JP Morgan, MIT, the Pentagon, NYU, Queens University, Qatar Airways, and dozens more have been invited to join us in discussing how to take the impact of the work we do together further and deeper. Our two-day conversation will start outside the realm of CQ, global engagement, and diversity and inclusion to consider how other fields measure impact.
- How do educational institutions measure whether students are learning?
- How does a military unit measure whether a mission was successful?
- How does Netflix measure whether a billboard increased the success of a show?
Then we’ll draw on these insights and some emerging research to inform a series of guided conversations about more effectively measuring the impact of CQ.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Dates: October 20-21, 2020, 10:30 am-5 pm ET | 1430-2100 GMT
- Location: Virtual (wherever you are!)
- Who: Key educational, corporate partners using CQ
- Cost: $450 for one guest, $800 for two guests
- Cost Includes: Registration, Materials (shipped in advance), and 1 complimentary registration to a CQ your Bias or Developing CQ virtual workshop (must be used by March 2021).
RSVP below to hold your spot. Questions? Send us an email.
We’re looking forward to seeing you at the CQ Collective 2020!
Limited space available. Must book by 15 September 2020.